With special thanks for their contributions:
* For additional resources please visit LathamDrive.com
- The DSO does not have a separate list of permitted business activities. The activities permitted in the DSO must follow the classification of activities as adopted by the Dubai DED and must fall into one of the following categories (i) service; (ii) trade; and (iii) manufacture and assembly.
- Fujairah also offers trade licenses for general trading and services across any industry.
- Masdar - Advertising: for businesses in the advertising sector, the business is restricted to providing services related to advertising energy generation products and services only in Masdar
- DMC - Hardware: for businesses in the hardware sector, the business is restricted to providing media hardware equipment only in DMC
- Masdar - Transportation: for businesses in the transportation sector, the business is restricted to providing transportation for energy generation products and services
- Dubai CommerCity: Dubai CommerCity is a new free zone that was launched on 27 October 2017. It is the first free zone in Dubai that will be dedicated to e-commerce in the MENA region. The free zone is due to be implemented in two stages with the first stage likely to be completed after 2020. No regulations concerning the free zone and its available licensed activities have yet been published.
Click the industry icons to determine which free zones are applicable.